1. Do not do production that exceeds the load of the spring roll machine.
2. Pay attention to whether the machine runs smoothly, without noise or abnormal vibration.
3. Measuring tools, instruments, and tools must not be placed on the machine, and accidents occur during operation.
4. All lubrication systems must be kept smooth. To ensure the life of the spring roll machine.
5. Before starting the machine, the position of the cutter should be fixed, and the positioning screw should not be loosened to ensure that the outer diameter of the spring is within the required range.
6. Use computer program to control Y value feeding amount to ensure that the spring length is within the required range.